Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Auditor (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
In your new position you will assume responsibility for planning and execution of risk-oriented IT-audits with respect to compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. Your analysis and evaluation of the areas examined, the identification of deficiencies within the internal control system as well as the successful implementation of your recommendations will contribute to improving the company’s risk exposure.
- Support in planning and structuring of IT audit areas and their risk assessment
- Independent preparation and execution of IT audits as well as participating in IT audits
- Identification of deficiencies and improvement opportunities as well as development of pragmatic approaches to solve problems
- Assistance with creation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Active participation in shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- Consultation and support of general audits and potentially independent planning and execution of those audits
- Audit related consulting and support to business units
- Follow-up of audits and derived recommendations
- Support IT-projects from an audit view
- University degree in (commercial) information technology or economics/business administration
- Strong knowledge of the financial sector, knowledge of clearing processes is an advantage
- Hands-on experiences in the management of audits, preferably in the banking sector; alternatively operational experience in the IT or in the management of the internal control system
- Preferably professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA and knowledge of established IT standards, such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI IT Grundschutz and ISO 27000
- Preferably project management experience
- Preferably knowledge of data analytics and audit software
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English, German a plus
- Initiative, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.