Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Auditor (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In this role, you will be responsible for the risk-oriented planning and execution of independent IT audit reviews with regard to the compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. You will be part of a team creating value for Clearstream Banking AG and Deutsche Börse Group by identifying weaknesses in the “Internal Control System” and formulating remediation plans as well as the enforcement of your audit recommendations to ensure the improvement of Deutsche Börse Group's risk situation.
- Support in the planning and structuring of IT audit scope as well as their risk assessment
- Preparation and Execution of audits with an IT focus/IT components, as well as participation in coordinated audits of DBG with an IT focus
- Identification of weaknesses and improvement potentials as well as development of pragmatic solutions
- Participation in the preparation of audit reports and communication of the results to the responsible managers in the respective business units
- Participate to the continuous improvement of auditing principles and processes and providing support in risk-oriented audit planning
- Advising and supporting the specialist auditing department in connection with general audits and, if necessary, preparing and carrying out such audits independently and on your own responsibility
- Follow-up of audits and follow-up of audit recommendations
- Validation of regulatory IT finding remediation measures
- Consultancy and Audit support in the context of IT projects
- Completed vocational training/university studies in (business-) informatics or economics
- At least three years of professional experience: practical auditing experience, preferably in the financial environment and with an IT connection; alternatively, operational activity in IT
- Proven knowledge of common IT standards such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI Grundschutz and the ISO/IEC 27000 27000 series; as well as professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA, ISO CISSP a plus
- IT knowledge, e.g. in networks, operating systems, IT security, SDLC desirable
- High analytical skills, methodical knowledge and conceptual understanding (e.g. of processes in IT organizations, management and IT projects, network technology, system architectures as well as IT security management and technologies)
- Initiative, autonomous and goal-oriented working style
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational talent, ability to work under pressure, assertiveness, communication style in line with seniority with a focus on clarity and integrity
- Experience with audit software is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, German is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.