Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Auditor (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
In your new position you will assume responsibility for planning and execution of risk-oriented IT-audits with respect to compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. Your analysis and evaluation of the areas examined, the identification of deficiencies within the internal control system as well as the successful implementation of your recommendations will contribute to improving the company’s risk exposure.
- Support in planning and structuring of IT audit areas and their risk assessment
- Independent preparation and execution of IT audits as well as participating in IT audits
- Identification of deficiencies and improvement opportunities as well as development of pragmatic approaches to solve problems
- Assistance with creation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Active participation in shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- Consultation and support of general audits and potentially independent planning and execution of those audits
- Audit related consulting and support to business units
- Follow-up of audits and derived recommendations
- Support IT-projects from an audit view
- University degree in (commercial) information technology or economics/business administration
- Strong knowledge of the financial sector, knowledge of clearing processes is an advantage
- Hands-on experiences in the management of audits, preferably in the banking sector; alternatively operational experience in the IT or in the management of the internal control system
- Preferably professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA and knowledge of established IT standards, such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI IT Grundschutz and ISO 27000
- Preferably project management experience
- Preferably knowledge of data analytics and audit software
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English, German a plus
- Initiative, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.