Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Auditor (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In this role, you will be responsible for the risk-oriented planning and execution of independent IT audit reviews with regard to the compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. You will be part of a team creating value for Clearstream Banking AG and Deutsche Börse Group by identifying weaknesses in the “Internal Control System” and formulating remediation plans as well as the enforcement of your audit recommendations to ensure the improvement of Deutsche Börse Group's risk situation.
- Support in the planning and structuring of IT audit scope as well as their risk assessment
- Preparation and Execution of audits with an IT focus/IT components, as well as participation in coordinated audits of DBG with an IT focus
- Identification of weaknesses and improvement potentials as well as development of pragmatic solutions
- Participation in the preparation of audit reports and communication of the results to the responsible managers in the respective business units
- Participate to the continuous improvement of auditing principles and processes and providing support in risk-oriented audit planning
- Advising and supporting the specialist auditing department in connection with general audits and, if necessary, preparing and carrying out such audits independently and on your own responsibility
- Follow-up of audits and follow-up of audit recommendations
- Validation of regulatory IT finding remediation measures
- Consultancy and Audit support in the context of IT projects
- Completed vocational training/university studies in (business-) informatics or economics
- At least three years of professional experience: practical auditing experience, preferably in the financial environment and with an IT connection; alternatively, operational activity in IT
- Proven knowledge of common IT standards such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI Grundschutz and the ISO/IEC 27000 27000 series; as well as professional certifications, e.g. CIA, CISA, ISO CISSP a plus
- IT knowledge, e.g. in networks, operating systems, IT security, SDLC desirable
- High analytical skills, methodical knowledge and conceptual understanding (e.g. of processes in IT organizations, management and IT projects, network technology, system architectures as well as IT security management and technologies)
- Initiative, autonomous and goal-oriented working style
- Strong interpersonal skills, organizational talent, ability to work under pressure, assertiveness, communication style in line with seniority with a focus on clarity and integrity
- Experience with audit software is a plus
- Very good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, German is an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.