Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Business Analyst - Risk Management (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work
Risk Tools and Analytics team supports development and maintenance of the internal control system and risk management systems, facilitates communication of the risk teams with Corporate IT, and enables efficient assessment and reporting of operational, financial and business risks. As an IT Business Analyst, you will shape the way group risk management uses software solutions to implement state of the art ICS and risk management for Clearstream Banking AG (CBF).
- You will take over responsibility for delivering material changes to risk management systems and processes, including coordination with all key stakeholders; you will work in close collaboration with business as well as IT teams across the Deutsche Börse Group
- As an integral part of the risk management team, you will be involved in
- Gathering, analysing and assessing business and system requirements and designing solutions within our risk management applications. When needed, you will prepare forward-looking prototypes following applicable software development standards.
- Supporting development, testing and maintenance of risk models and RITA and SAP GRC applications - and their interfaces
- Performing thorough quality assurance of delivered changes, including formulating test approach, defining acceptance criteria, preparating test data and test cycle execution in close coordination with risk management teams
- Performing complex data analysis and data visualisation tasks, preparation of reports for internal and external audiences (e.g. with SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Identification and specification of areas to increase efficiency, effectiveness and automation of risk management processes
- University degree, preferably in computer science
- Previous user acceptance testing (UAT) or software development experience, preferably in financial markets domain
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and hands on experience with writing SQL queries, preferably in PostgreSQL
- Strong analytical skills, ability to produce clear graphical representations and data visualisations, preferably experienced with Python, Qlik Sense or SAP Analytics Cloud
- Previous experience in software project management and knowledge of the related methodology and tools
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, critical thinking, problem solving attitude
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.