Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Business Specialist - Risk IT (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the leading global market infrastructure providers. Our group covers the full value of pre-trade, trade and post-trade, including services like trading, clearing, settlement, market data distribution and other services for a broad range of instruments.
Area of work:
Risk IT is part of the Risk Product of Deutsche Börse Group IT and mainly serves the Risk Management department of Eurex Clearing AG. We are at the heart of the Deutsche Börse Group market infrastructure offering and of utmost importance for the stability of the global financial market. We are challenged every day to meet latest regulatory standards, evolve our products and provide operational stability.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated IT Business Specialist to join our Core Specification team in Prague.
- Understand the business concepts and requirements and translate them into clear system specifications for our existing as well as new risk system
- Apply analytical and logical thinking to provide accurate impact analysis to find the best long-term solution
- Communicate ideas clearly and act as a liaison between trading, clearing, risk experts and IT teams
- Support the solution through the whole software development lifecycle
- Experience in IT business / functional analysis and technical specifications
- Degree in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Maths, Physics, Quantitative Economics) or equivalent experience
- Analytical mindset and interest in information technology and financial markets
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Databases and SQL knowhow
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of financial markets (bonds, equities, interest rate swaps, futures, options), knowledge of market data and pricing will be an added advantage
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Awareness of IT architecture, data modeling and cloud technologies
- Knowledge of modeling languages, mainly UML
- Knowledge of BPMN, Archimate methodology
In addition, if you are a team player with excellent communication skills promoting proactive communication rather than passive response, continuously self-assessing, open-minded, positively thinking, motived and flexible, highly result oriented, we would be happy to meet you and discuss our future cooperation!
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.