Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Compliance Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
At Qontigo, the Index Engineering Department is responsible for the development, testing and maintenance of the index specific application landscape and the implementation of standard and customized index concepts. The team leverages different technologies and various outsourcing partners accross multiple locations and time zones. The IT Compliance Analyst will support the department and work with the various teams as well as the 2nd line functions in the organization to ensure adherence to the vast set of requirements derived from policies, standards, legal and regulatory frameworks.
- Analyzing the various IT compliance requirements
- Specification of the control set together with the IT teams
- Continuous review of the relevant controls and processes for effectiveness and efficiency
- Tracking and reporting on control deficiencies, exceptions and remediation actions (e.g. as identified through internal assessments, audits, incidents, etc.)
- Gathering of the various information required for internal and external audits, risk assessements
- Supporting with IT outsourcing management including provider review, KPI review, risk management
- Supporting the coordination of internal and external audits and follow-ups on audit findings
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in the field of Business Administration or Information Technology
- Work experience with requirement gathering and process management idealy around IT processes and compliance topics
- Solid understanding of Information Security, Risk and IT compliance management are a plu including ISO 27001 standard and the European Benchmark Regulation
- Understanding of internal and external audit practices and processes
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with all audiences, including senior management
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed and attentive to details
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills are an asset
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.