Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Regulation & Compliance team aims to ensure the compliance of Eurex Clearing with regard to internal and external regulations. The aim is to protect Eurex Clearing from any harm, which could result from failures to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, we monitor and on a regular basis assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the measures put in place to avoid potential conflicts of law issues. Here, we work in close cooperation with Deutsche Börse Group Compliance. We also advise and assist the people responsible to carry out the CCP services to comply with the CCP's obligations under the applicable regulations.
Regulation & Compliance is expanding its current mandate and establishing a control function in the context of IT compliance, with a special emphasis on the Minimum Requirements for Risk Management (MaRisk), the Act on the Federal Office for Information Security (BSIG) and the Bank's Regulatory Requirements IT (BAIT) as well as international requirements. The new position supports the holistic IT compliance approach at Group level and is responsible for IT compliance with regard to Eurex Clearing AG.
- Support on the monitoring of regulatory obligations and requirements and emerging market practices in IT governance / IT compliance
- Advising the IT business units on compliance-relevant issues, in particular with regard to the proper implementation of the Minimum Requirements for Risk Management (MaRisk), the Banking Supervision Requirements for IT (BAIT), and the Act on the Federal Office for Information Security (BSIG)
- Develop and apply compliance policies relevant to the IT business units and control their implementation
- Establishment of a control framework in terms of control requirements and control activities in the sense of a "2nd Line of Defense"
- Conceptual development and preparation of relevant risk analyses
- Carrying out independent controls on the appropriateness and effectiveness of the technical and organizational set-up of IT
- Preparation of reports to board / management and other relevant bodies
- Support on the communication with regulators, associations and IT compliance officers from other institutions
- Interface and contact person for the currently established projects for the sustainable termination of findings in relation to IT compliance
- Information and training of employees regarding IT compliance issues
- University degree in computer science or business informatics, economics, finance, law or comparable qualification with a focus on IT
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory requirements relevant to Eurex Clearing AG, in particular with regard to the minimum requirements for risk management (MaRisk)
- Experience working as an internal or external auditor with the focus on IT reviews and controls
- Alternatively, several years’ experience in the IT of a financial services company, ideally functionally entrusted with the control of IT processes and IT organization
- In-depth knowledge of IT standards applicable for IT management (e.g., COBIT or similar reference models)
- Accuracy and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate and negotiate, including the ability to understand complex issues in a way that makes it comprehensible to third parties
- High level of initiative, dedication and motivation
- Very good German and English spoken and written
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.