Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT-Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Compliance Function works in close coordination with the individual business units and other group control functions to ensure compliance with national and international laws and regulations applicable to various units of the Deutsche Börse Group and its business activities. The Compliance Function has a proactive role in the identification of possible compliance or reputational risks, including those that may arise in connection with new activities and products. Group Compliance defines group-wide compliance standards, supports their consistent application within the group entities, and provides centralized services. Through the use of advisory and control mechanisms on an ongoing basis, the IT compliance function provides deep insight into the maturity of IT compliance with respect to all applicable regulatory requirements.
As an IT-Compliance Officer you are responsible to ensure the execution of 2nd Line of Defence controls, support to define and implement group-wide standards according to the established Framework. You will support to enhance the Group Compliance mandate and corresponding framework to address IT-Compliance relevant aspects.
- You take responsibility to proactive monitor EU IT regulatory obligations and requirements, as well as established market practices in the area of IT governance / IT compliance
- In this role you will advise the IT organization on regulatory requirements and compliance risks and contribute to assess the relevant impact of regulatory developments on Banking IT
- You take responsibility to ensure and coordinate comprehensive communication between internal business lines and other control functions and Group Compliance
- You will be developing and maintaining a risk-based IT compliance control plan and related control execution
- You take responsibility to ensure timely and adequate reporting, (ad-hoc) escalation, Tracking / follow-up of findings and remediation actions
- Furthermore, you will support the organization and operation of the compliance function in the preparation of internal reports and presentations, and reporting to external and internal entities
- You have successfully completed your university degree in business informatics or comparable qualification with a high affinity for IT
- You have a wide range of experience in the execution of controls
- You have proven experience in understanding the relevant legal and regulatory compliance requirements and associated risks
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in IT of a financial service provider, ideally functional with the control of IT processes and IT organization
- You have proven experience of standards applicable in IT for IT cost reduction (e.g. COBIT or similar reference models)
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and German is required
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.