Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Contract & Finance Manager (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The CFCL IT department is tasked with ensuring effective operational service, availability and performance of the IT applications, infrastructure and workspace that support the business of CFCL, as well as contributing to the evolution of applications which support CFCL clients. The department is led by the Chief Information Officer who is a member of the Executive Board of CFCL. The IT function provides day to day oversight of service outsourcing relationships within Deutsche Boerse Group, and with external suppliers, monitoring SLAs and agreed KPIs in support of critical systems and services, and providing oversight on IT-related change programmes.
As IT Contract & Finance Manager, you will act as Finance business partner for CFCL IT (reporting directly to the CIO, and collaborating with the CFCL IT Service Delivery Manager and IT Change Managers), and you will take overall responsibility for budget management including BAU run costs and project costs, as well as providing key IT governance activities including contract management for Deutsche Boerse service partners and external vendors alike.
- Manage, control and providing reporting an all IT-related finances to the CIO and key business stakeholders
- Provide governance over all downstream budgets by ensuring the quality and accuracy of estimates and budget adherence by outsourcing providers and the CFCL IT team.
- Assume responsibility for the financial supply chain to ensure that funding from stakeholders is secured on time and provided in line with IT roadmap and project timeline expectations.
- Manage effective working relationship and contractual performance (KPI adherence, SLAs and commercial penalties) for 3rd party service providers acting on behalf of CFCL.
- Provide oversight of IT procurement activities including software license management and supplier management for the CFCL business.
- Ensure adherence of key IT controls, processes to business and regulatory guidelines, including through the monitoring (in conjunction with CFCL IT Service Delivery Management and Change Management functions) of downstream business and IT service partners.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience including 3 or more years as an IT Finance business partner - either in overseeing IT outsourcing relationships with service partners, or acting as finance business partner for an IT outsourcer.
- Strong knowledge of IT operations contracts, including an understanding of how IT risk is managed through SLAs and KPIs in outsourcing arrangements.
- Excellent understanding of outsourcing relationships, including finance, risk management and service management requirements from the client perspective.
- Experienced problem solver who is comfortable with IT finances covering projects, programmes/portfolios and multi-year strategic planning including Capex investment planning.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, with strong ability to interact with business and technical management teams. French/German language skills will be an asset.
- Knowledge of financial planning and management for cloud services will provide a distinct advantage to candidates.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we also offer our employees more flexibility regarding their workplace by giving the opportunity to work remotely for two days during the week. Please note that deviations to this model may arise - in addition to operational reasons - e. g. due to local regulation or legislation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.