Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Finance - Cloud FinOps Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The IT Finance, Analytics and CI team supports the CIO/ COO and the IT Senior Management of Deutsche Börse AG and acts as central interface to Deutsche Börse Group’s Business Areas and Central Functions. The team acts also as central contact for IT related financial matters.
In your new position as Employee IT Finance – Cloud FinOps you will support the organizations Cloud Cost management and work closely with the CIO- Product Organization, -Shared Services, Central Functions and our Cloud Center of Excellence team to create transparency in cloud consumption, cost allocation and identify efficiencies.
We are looking forward to welcome you as member of our team! Your passion about IT-, your organizational-, project management skills and your good knowledge about corporate communication & marketing will build an excellent basis for your new position.
- Create full transparency on cloud cost consumption across projects, applications, and cloud service provider by using near-real-time information
- Create cost overviews per month, per area, as well as per service
- Enhance existing cost allocation processes by using automation capabilities
- Collate, analyze and prioritize cloud optimization recommendations and calculate potential savings and benefits using different native, 3rd party and self-developed tools
- Provide expert knowledge on cloud cost optimization strategies (e.g. rightsizing, reserved instances/savings plans, scheduling, processor/instance types)
- Collaborate with Cloud Engineering and Cloud Platform teams to implement cost optimization recommendations and best practices
- Academic degree in economics, business administration or similar degree in a relevant field of expertise
- Understanding of the core Finance & Accounting principles, basic understanding of the accounting processes (budgeting, accruals, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of Public Cloud pricing schemes
- Experience with native and 3rd party Public Cloud cost management & advisory tools (mainly Cloudability)
- Thanks to your cooperative manner, you quickly find your way into the team. Your affinity to a precise and structured working style and the ability to quickly familiarize yourself with new topics.
- Independent way of working and a high sense of responsibility in task delivery and result orientation
- Customer-oriented and solution-driven working methods
- Excellent knowledge of German and English in speaking and writing as well as excellent teamwork skills
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.