Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Governance Expert (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The IT Governance section will drive the implementation of a consistent management approach for meeting IT governance requirements, covering governance components such as management processes, a Quality Management System and reliable and repeatable activities and policies. One core activity of the section is the COBIT 2019 process framework implementation, which supports minimizing the overall business risk.
Join the team and support the provision of governance components such as standardised methods, a Quality Management system and processes used for the division. The successful candidate is responsible for implementation and maintenance of such governance components. This includes process & policy enablement, continuous improvement and respective reporting.
- Establish, maintain and improve Governance components, e. g processes and policies, on the basis of the COBIT defined set of requirements
- Design COBIT processes
- Supervise and drive activities related to process rollout in the IT Organization
- Refine and increase maturity of assigned Governance components permanently
- Drive activities addressing operational regulatory requirements in the IT organisation
- Profound experience in IT Governance, IT Operations, process management or audit with at least 2years in practice
- Candidates must have awareness and understanding of financial services and respective regulatoryrequirements, primarily BAIT
- Knowledge of IT, operating systems, databases and applications
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- High degree of initiative and assumption of responsibility
- Team orientation and strong communication skills
- Experience with COBIT 5 (or COBIT 2019) framework round off your profile
- University or comparable degree in Computer Science, law or related discipline preferred
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.