Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Governance Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As IT Governance Specialist within the IT Audit Management team you will be part of the CIO/COO first line of defence. IT Audit Management is part of the CIO/COO Governance Risk and Transformation department and is positioned as the key interface to the third line of defence, external auditors and regulators.
We are actively managing and facilitating audit engagements and ensure that existing findings are managed and addressed. We advise and accompany the first line of defence in various aspects related to audits and 2nd line of defence assessments, and significantly contribute to a fully managed landscape of IT Risks in Deutsche Börse Group.
- Manage internal, external and regulatory audits through the whole lifecycle
- Risk and Audit consulting for internal stakeholders
- Interface with the 2nd line, other control functions and projects
- Manage existing risks and findings together with their owners
- Assist in reporting to senior management audiences
- You have completed your university degree in Computer Sciences, relevant Business Administration, or similar
- You have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in IT Audit, IT Governance, and/or IT Risk Management
- You ideally have proven project management skills (classic & agile)
- You have a good understanding of audit methodology and/or were performing audits - CISA and/or CRISC certification preferred
- A proactive and hands-on mentality with emphasis on teamwork rounds off your profile
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German or French language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.