Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Clearstream Australia Limited • nationwide call
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Australia, part of the Deutsche Börse Group is a leading specialist custodian and administration services provider for managed funds and term deposits as well as a leader in the provision of fund data services in Australia. We have in excess of $100 billion in assets under administration on behalf of leading wealth platforms and managers as well as the appointed sub-custodian for global custodians. We are proud of our long history of supporting our people and clients.
We’re currently looking for an IT & Compliance specialist to support the business in establishing adequate structures and implementing processes to achieve ongoing compliance to external and internal policies and regulations within its IT services. If you're looking for a change and would like to join an exciting, global business this role may be for you.
About the role
The role involves coordination and management of business documentation and requirements for the annual audits. You will be required to support the management of IT Policy assessments and engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that policy assessments are managed effectively. You will ensure that change programs are well governed and internal process and practice are followed and documented to meet business standards as well as have oversight of governance related to technology and infrastructure services. In addition, you will be responsible for control planning, executing the plan and control reporting.
- University degree, preferably Computer Science or IT-related areas or equivalent
- Minimum of 2-3 years practical work experience gained either in the Compliance function of a financial institution (as an IT Subject Matter Expert), in an Audit function/firm (as an IT Auditor) or as member of a supervisory authority to the financial service industry for IT-related oversight services
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements applicable to Clearstream Australia Limited.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong conceptual and methodological skills
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Communication and negotiation skills, including ability to understand complex matters and discuss them with others
- Strong individual initiative, high level commitment and motivation
- Readiness to take responsibility and ownership
- Ability to work in a team and to actively promote communication and cooperation
Why Clearstream Australia?
- We're here to 'invest' in you and develop your career aspirations
- Reward you with a competitive compensation, flexible working arrangements, discretionary bonus and more
- An opportunity to work with a team which values and supports growing within a dynamic global business
- Modern and ergonomic office in the CBD with a vibrant team
If this role sounds like your perfect next step, please send us a copy of your CV and a cover letter to….
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.