Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Helpdesk Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge for end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success.
Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT Landscape and exploring every day what makes Deutsche Börse Group as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
You are passionate about technology and great customer experience, strive for accountability and like to shape the best User Helpdesk in the financial industry?
You have experience in providing a customer focused support in a technical User Helpdesk?
You understand how Windows 10, Microsoft products, and native end user devices work?
You want to join a team which is dynamic, customer and technology-oriented, with the ambition to provide the best user helpdesk in the financial industry?
Then join our team, help our employees efficiently and effectively resolve problems with your knowledge, ambition and user friendly support.
As IT Supporter you provide support to your colleagues in the commissioning of our devices and offer inviting technical support. In doing so, you will keep your technical knowledge up to date. In the case of technical challenges, you efficiently diagnose the reason and explain the situation with empathy, patience, and a smile. You assess how the problem can be solved so that your colleague remains able to work and earn the trust of employees by offering knowledge, tips, and even short training.
- Analyze and resolve technical user problems
- Ensure incident information is recorded completely as well as the resolution
- Handout and receive returned hardware (Mobile Phone, Laptop, Tablet,..) incl. user support during device initialization / user training
- Presenting new hardware on different occasions to different user groups
- Setup of new devices or returned device
- Ownership and responsibility of User satisfaction
- Representing Corporate IT to ensure a one-of-a-kind user experience
- Support projects and initiatives
- Create and review statistical information
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Experience in providing IT-Support (User Helpdesk – 1st & 2nd Level)
- Excellent Windows 10, MS-Office and other Microsoft products knowledge
- Experience in working with and supporting end user devices (notebooks, tablets, Mac, iPad)
- Experience supporting iOS & android mobile devices
- Experience supporting WiFi and Citrix
- Experience with SAP ticket system and remote tools
- Analytical thinking & problem resolution skills
- Strong service, resolution and target achievement drive
- Strong social Competence, self-motivation and assertiveness
- Excellent English language communication skills (Verbal and Written). Optional verbal language skills German or French would be an advantage
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round of your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.