Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Internal Auditor (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
You will be responsible for planning and execution of risk-oriented audits with regard to compliance, security, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of business processes. Your analysis and evaluation of audit areas, the identification of deficiencies in the internal control system as well as the enforcement of implementation of your audit recommendations will contribute to improving the risk situation of Deutsche Börse Group.
In your new position you will be responsible for planning and execution of risk-oriented IT-audits with respect to compliance, security and efficiency of systems and processes. Your analysis and evaluation of the areas examined, the identification of deficiencies within the internal control system as well as the successful implementation of your recommendations will contribute to improving the Deutsche Börse Group’s risk exposure.
- Planning and structuring of Deutsche Börse Group IT audit areas and their risk assessment
- Independent preparation and execution of IT audits as well as participating in Deutsche Börse Group coordinated IT audits
- Consultation and support of general audits
- Identification of deficiencies and improvement opportunities as well as development of pragmatic approaches to solve problems
- Support the creation of audit reports and communication of results to responsible line management in the audited areas
- Follow-up of audits and recommendations
- Support line management or IT projects and provide audit related consultancy in the proposal for and implementation of adequate internal controls
- Active participation in shaping the audit methodology and processes as well as support of risk-based audit planning
- University degree in IT, Finance, Business Administration or Data Analytics, and in addition external audit or legal qualifications
- Minimum two years of professional experience in internal/external IT audit (preferably in financial services) or in information and communication technology and security risk management
- Professional certification such as CISA or ISO CISSP and CIA preferable
- Proven knowledge of common IT standards such as ITIL, COBIT, BSI IT Grundschutz and ISO/IEC 27000
- IT knowledge, e.g. in network technology, operating systems, IT security, SDLC, Distributed Ledger Technologies desirable
- Knowledge of the financial industry and ideally familiarity with DBG business processes
- Analytical skills, methodical know-how and conceptual understanding, e.g. processes in IT organisations, management and projects
- Initiative, independent and goal-oriented approach to work
- Communication and organisational skills, resilience, assertiveness, competent and engaging appearance
- Preferably project management experience
- High level of proficiency in both written and spoken English; German a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.