Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT License Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Cork, Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg, Prague
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run! We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
As IT License Manager (f/m/d), you will be responsible for the licensing scope of Corporate IT services, covering SAP and Non-SAP applications. This includes the acquisition, management, and reporting activities of all software licenses used by Corporate IT.
You will actively engage with the Purchasing and the Operations teams, as well as the Corporate IT Leadership Team, ensuring the proper management of the licenses and subscriptions. You will make sure that licenses are available and optimized according to the Corporate IT strategy.
- You will build a knowledge base of software vendors and their licencing model
- Make sure that all documents are imported within the license management database
- Gather all the relevant server data for which licenses need to be allocated and assign those to the identified servers based on the discovered software applications
- Execute compliance reports (licensing contracts, usage, compliance analysis), define appropriate measures to achieve compliancy and present those to the leadership team or respective stakeholders
- Perform sanity checks for all your data input (commercial and/or technical) to come up with recommendations, ensuring a request to change is issued following the ITAM process
- Perform license optimization analysis, determine, and follow up on the reporting outcome
- You will ensure to stay up to date with all the relevant supporting documentation such as process and database procedures
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, IT or a related field
- You have one or more years’ experience in the field of License Management with in-depth knowledge of company operations
- You have an affinity for data and the ability to set this in a logical context. Preferably with a good understanding of databases and process improvements – you like to identify how to automate processes.
- You are familiar with BAIT, MaRisk and EBA guidelines and requirements
- Background on Microsoft and SAP licensing model and contractual set up will be an asset
- You can understand complex assignments and translate them into individual tasks
- You have an outstanding proactivity and great communication skills, as well as a great sense of humour
- You are fluent in written and spoken English; German would be an advantage
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.