Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Network Engineer - Network Engineering Trading (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
The Department IT Infrastructure & Operations provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services and operates in the locations Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg, Chicago and Zürich. The area of responsibility covers the group wide Data centre Management, development and operation of the global Trading/Clearing Network, the shared storage systems as well as the operation of IT Security solutions. Furthermore, IT Infrastructure coordinates central ITIL processes. The team Network Engineering Trading provides network infrastructure for trading and information systems. The tendered position primarily covers the ultra-low latency infrastructure in Frankfurt.
- designing, developing, implementing and maintain network, timing, capture infrastructure
- creating and maintain detailed documentation and procedures of the network, timing, capturing environment in all aspects of its utilization; ensure associated work in compliance with the documented procedures.
- providing consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies
- performing knowledge transfers to other the team members
- ensuring operational stability of the field of responsibility
- providing escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with other departments and end users, when required
- University degree (master or diploma) in IT
- Proven practical experience in network technology
- Sound knowledge and experience in routing technologies (MPLS, ISIS, OSPF, BGP, Multicast)
- Good knowledge of the time concepts NTP, PTP, WR-PTP, PPS
- Good knowledge of the physical infrastructure TAP, fibre optic cables, coax cables
- Experience in the work with Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher
- You work with above average precision and are enthusiastic about solving problems
- You want to test and verify network devices
- Experience with scripting is highly desirable
- Your profile is rounded off by a good command of English (additional language skills in German welcome)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.