Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Operations Analyst Linux (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
You will provide support to IT mission critical applications within the Clearstream Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
- You will support the production environment 24/7 and will solve IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- You will implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the Clearstream Services IT production environments
- You will analyse problems and resolve issues during shift work and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimisation of performance of in-house Clearstream IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to Customers
- You will participate to on-call rota allowing the best service to Customers outside of standard hours.
- You will deploy IT Clearstream business applications to end users
- You will ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- You will work in new deployment projects and document implemented solutions
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Experience in Linux environments is required
- Good knowledge of Oracle, SQL, shell scripting or Perl
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, docker, Ansible, OpenShift
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, service-oriented attitude and attention to detail
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile.
- Highly motivated, organized individual able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any additional language is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.