Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Operations Analyst Linux (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
You will provide support to IT mission critical applications within the Clearstream Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis.
- You will support the production environment 24/7 and will solve IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- You will implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the Clearstream Services IT production environments
- You will analyse problems and resolve issues. You will perform monitoring, tuning and optimisation of performance of in-house Clearstream IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to Customers
- You will participate to on-call rota allowing the best service to Customers outside of standard hours.
- You will deploy Clearstream business applications to end users
- You will ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- You will work in new deployment projects within public clouds
- You will know and follow processes in place and will be able to adapt yourself to any new situation
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Team spirit, open-minded and open for changes
- Experience with Linux and NT environments is required
- Oracle SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Good knowledge of one or more of the following tools is a plus: GitHub, Jenkins, Jira, OpenShift
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, service-oriented attitude, and attention to detail
- Highly motivated, organized individual able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Good knowledge of English (in written and spoken). Any additional language is an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.