Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Operations Controller (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
You will be responsible for the accuracy, timely operation and provision of computer systems and services to Clearstream Services and Deutsche Boerse AG. You will be part of the team working in shifts covering 24h in the Command Centre and be the primary contact for production support and escalation if problems in production occur.
Set-up, monitor, control and validate all Clearstream production processing along with those of Deutsche Boerse.
- Systems monitoring across multiple platforms.
- Rapid detection and reaction to production issues.
- Effective and prompt communication/escalation when appropriate.
- Deadlines-awareness for core business applications.
- Liaison and contact with different Support teams within Clearstream and Deutsche Boerse AG.
- Assist your team to accomplish the required tasks.
- Take responsibility in absence of other team members.
- Ensure integrity of the production environment during working periods.
- University degree, BAC+2/3 in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience
- Operating Experience in LINUX/UNIX, Mainframe and Windows environments an asset.
- Strong team-player as Operations Controllers currently work in 4 shift teams covering 24h.
- Adaptability and flexibility within the Command Centre requisites.
- Service orientated attitude is key to the success of the position.
- You need to be a team player with good communication skills, highly motivated, flexible and good at handling MS Office applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must. Fluency in French is desired and knowledge of German or an additional language is an advantage.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.