Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Process Control Operator (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Core Infrastructure Services ensures the implementation and operation of shared technological IT infrastructure for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBAG).
The unit "ITSM Processes" is responsible for establishing and operating effective and efficient centralised IT Processes throughout the whole high-class IT.
Our ambition is to deliver excellent quality while being compliant to regulations and laws applying on financial companies. We are looking for IT Process Control Operators who are self-starting and with a high level of ambition. The successful candidate will have experience within IT and IT Process operations, particular the execution and improvement of IT process controls. The successful candidate will also have proven experience of working as a team player in a matrix organisation, providing input to process related discussions and support reaching agreements.
- Execution of IT Process control procedures including supporting IT Operational teams to understand their responsibilities
- Creation, reviewing and updating IT Process control procedures and work instructions
- Working with the Process team to ensure the compliance of the processes to regulatory and organizational requirements
- Supporting ITSM Process team communication and training activities
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the IT processes and their implementation in respective tools
- Preparing IT process related reports and providing support as required by Process Managers.
- You have completed your university degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent years’ experience in a relevant role.
- A proactive attitude towards tasks and continual improvement
- You have a good understanding of processes, in addition training will be provided.
- You have already gained experience in the area of IT Operations and have a solid IT knowledge.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills would be considered an asset
- You have a high degree of communication skills and are used to working within a professional environment
- You combine independent action with effective team co-operation and working
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.