Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Process Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
IT Infrastructure & Operations ensures the implementation and operation of shared technological IT infrastructure for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBAG).
The unit "ITSM Processes" is responsible for establishing and operating effective and efficient IT Service Management and related processes throughout the entire IT division.
We deliver excellent quality while being compliant to regulations and laws applying on financial companies. We are now looking for IT Process Managers who are self-starting and with a high level of ambition.
The successful candidate will have experience in designing, adapting and implementing IT processes including maintaining delivery and management responsibility for the process. Ensuring continuous improvement together with different organizational entities operating the processes motivates you the most and communication to different management levels is also more routine than a challenge for you. The successful candidate will also have proven experience of working as a team player in a matrix organisation, providing input to process related discussions and supporting reaching agreements.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Designing, reviewing and operating processes and procedures for IT Processes, e.g. ITSM/Service Management or Individual Data Processing
- Ensuring the compliance and quality of the processes to regulatory and organizational requirements
- Manage the publication and communication of the process to all stakeholders - including training
- Drive continuous improvement of the IT process and their implementation in respective tools
- Preparing and presenting process related reports and providing support as required by Business.
Qualifications / required skills
- You have completed your university degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent years’ experience in a relevant role.
- You have a good understanding of processes, ITIL and COBIT framework related certification is preferred, plus a solid IT knowledge
- You have already gained experience in Process Management, e.g. in IT Asset Management, Configuration Management, Software License Management, Individual Data Processing Management, Reporting
- You have experience in Business Analysis and working within a large matrix organization, gathering requirements and translating to process.
- You are proficient in written and spoken English; French/German language skills would be considered an asset
- You have a high degree of communication skills as well as working within a professional environment
- You combine independent action with effective team co-operation and working
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.