Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Production Support Engineer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Fund Centre AG • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Investment Funds Service IT builds and maintains several applications to provide our Clearstream customers with performing and efficient tools to manage Investment Funds Order Routing and Transfer, Custody or Settlement activities over multiple types of media including SWIFT 15022, 20022, Front-End, Fax, etc.
We are looking for a dedicated Investment Funds Services (CFS) IT Operation – Production Support and Test engineer to join our CFS IT center in Cork and help us to support the CFS Production run and the functional and technical test cycles (from Integration Test till the implementation in Production) of our Post Trade systems. Our requirements in terms of complex functionality, high reliability and availability will thoroughly challenge your testing skills and provide opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Production Support monitoring 24hr/7day - On call rotation (1 week/month night on call). 1 every 6 weeks rotation
- Installation of application software in test environment and production.
- Support development and business in issues investigation.
- Log and follow-up technical issues and liaise with Development and Infrastructure Departments.
- Provide clear, regular and consistent reporting to other members of the team.
- Identify process improvements, tasks automation, testing tools development.
- University degree in Information Technology.
- 3-5 years of experience with production support (ideally in financial sector)
- Experience with support IT Development investigations of the functional, technical or performance issues.
- Technical skills in the following domains are essential:
- Linux (RedHat) operating system: expert skills as users (ksh, csh, etc.) and basic skills as System Administrators.
- Windows operating system basic skills (start/stop/monitor of services, powershell, administration).
- Cloud Technologies - Infrastructure: Ms Azure, GCP.
- Good knowledge of JBOSS or Weblogic.
- Good knowledge of SQL.
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge.
- Knowledge of batch scheduler UC4.
- Knowledge of Automation tools like Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible.
- Knowledge of Site Reliability Engineering or Ability to Improve robustness, monitoring, alerting via tools/scripts development.
- Excellent team spirit and communication skills.
- Highly committed to challenging deadlines, curious and motivated.
- Use initiative to resolve problems, willingness to learn.
- Solution oriented, able to set priorities and deliver under periods of higher stress.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English is essential, French can be beneficial.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.