Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Project Manager (f/m/d)
CFCL Cork • Bertrange, Cork, Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Bertrange, Cork, Luxembourg
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The CFS IT Department delivers technology to support Clearstream Fund Services (CFS) business in providing Clearstream’s services across all fund types, from mutual funds to exchange-traded funds (ETFs) and alternative funds.
The Project Manager is responsible to successfully manage the implementation of CFS IT projects within the agreed scope, timeline and budget, in accordance with the Deutsche Börse project Methodology and client’s business objectives. The Project Manager is mainly in charge of project planning, resourcing, budgeting, progress reporting, project team management and troubleshooting.
As Project Manager, with the support of multiple teams and entities, you will work on IT projects related to the strategic 2026 roadmap including the development of new products and services, IT landscape integration in case of Merger & Acquisition, technological IT projects such as Cloud migration. You will join a team of 15+ professionals participating in projects and having different roles: Business Analysts, Project Management Office and Project Managers.
As Project Manager, you will be expected to deliver complex multi-locations projects with high quality standards, and you will be responsible to:
- Ensure successful implementation of CFS project(s) within project scope, budget and timeline.
- Analyze and manage project risks and issues in accordance to Clearstream Executive Management risk appetite.
- Monitor and report the project progress to Executive Management and other portfolio governing body.
- Take full ownership of projects financials, reconcile, analyze gaps and explain discrepancies.
- Lead groups of business and IT stakeholders to agree on functional and or technical solutions to unblock complex situations.
- Chair project governing bodies and any project related forum.
- Manage and support business transitions (technical and planning) and ensure proper governance and controls are in place.
- 5-7 years of proven track record in a similar role.
- IT background with a good understanding of the Asset Management industry.
- Ideally project management certification, PMI, Prince 2, AgilePM or equivalent.
- Experience within financial services, knowledge of the investment funds industry would be considered as a plus.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German or/and any other languages will be an asset.
Location: Cork (Ireland) or Luxembourg
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.