Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Project Manager
Deutsche Börse AG • Cork
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Corporate IT of Deutsche Börse Group is in charge of end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, and Control & Corporate Processes. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our group’s success. Our mission is simple – Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better – simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. In your new position, you will be part of Project Portfolio & Shared Initiatives team in Corporate IT department of Deutsche Börse Group, responsible for IT projects and supporting the M&A scope. Project Portfolio & Shared Initiatives team, aims to organize efforts and execute the shared initiatives in Corporate IT, collect demand requests for standardizing the Portfolio view as well as act as Single-Point-of-Contact for M&A scope. We are also in close collaboration with core business functions and Executive office for standardizing PMI scenarios and ensure that Corporate IT applies and lives on the agile way of working. You are dedicated to your team and your team’s success, live our DBG Corporate and IT values, and strive to take ownership. Personal motivated egos are not embraced.
The perfect candidate for this role will have a “can do” positive attitude, model cultural transformation by embracing and encompassing diversity and inclusion. Bring your curiosity and interest in life-long learning to all situations, mixed with a great sense of humor to diffuse challenging situations and an admiration for a challenging and fast paced environment.
- Lead IT strategic projects of medium to large scope, from Initiation phase to Post Go Live/Hypercare, on SAP and non SAP technologies
- Determine and define project scope and resources, manage properly under given resources, timeline and budget
- Serve as the middle layer between Corporate IT and business stakeholders, ensuring capturing and implementation of requirements
- Co/ordinate the efforts of the different IT teams, as well as ability to facilitate discussion with technology subject matter experts
- Support and facilitate the solution design in areas like Modern Workplace, Corporate Functions, Operations, Cloud transformation
- Ensure agile practices are reinforced and implemented in the project life cycle
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Academic degree in economics, business administration, Information Technology or other academic studies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, experienced on board and senior executive level
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and to learn new things, critical thinking, attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills, structured working method and safe handling of integration topics, including detailed planning tasks and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of technology and architecture - focus on SAP, Microsoft and Cloud Hyperscale.
- 3+ years of professional experience in an IT organization or other IT related industries
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing projects, preparing complex analysis and working in global cross functional teams
- Interest and ability in working on more than 1 topic/project in parallel
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.