Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT - Recruiter (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Limited for 2 years
Field of activity
The Global HR Business Relations CIO/COO team is responsible for the strategic and operative acquisition of new talent as well as for the long-term and targeted personnel/talent development for the CIO/COO area of Deutsche Boerse Group. In doing so, continuous management consulting and support is as important to us as the promotion and further development of individual employees and their potential. To complement our dynamic team, we are looking for an enthusiastic IT Recruiter (f/m/d), who will actively support us in the daily balancing act between operative, solution-oriented personnel work and conceptual-strategic topics.
- You will be responsible for the entire recruiting process in a 360-degree approach, from the invitation to tender to the contract offer in German and English
- You are responsible for applicant management in SuccessFactors and are a competent and communicative contact person for the department
- You use Active Sourcing to search for suitable experts in social networks and constantly develop our search strategies and processes, always keeping an eye on recruiting trends
- Coordination and conducting of job interviews in cooperation with the executives with a focus on personal fit
- As a passionate networker, you will enjoy the constant and intensive exchange within the company and with external service providers
- You provide support in personnel marketing and accompany job fairs and other events
- A successfully completed degree with a focus on human resources management or comparable training
- Ideally 2-3 years of relevant work experience in an international company (preferably in the IT environment) as an IT recruiter
- You are experienced in active sourcing via LinkedIn
- Organizational talent, independent and goal-oriented working style, high self-motivation and the ability to work successfully with people
- You communicate openly and bindingly, act proactively and solution-oriented and bring the necessary tact and sensitivity in internal and external communication
- You are able to communicate in German and English in an intercultural environment in any situation without any problems
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.