Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Recruiter (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Global HR Business Relations CIO/COO team is responsible for the strategic and operative acquisition of new talent as well as for the long-term and targeted personnel/talent development for the CIO/COO area of Deutsche Boerse Group. In doing so, continuous management consulting and support is as important to us as the promotion and further development of individual employees and their potential. To complement our dynamic team, we are looking for an enthusiastic IT Recruiter (f/m/d), who will actively support us in the daily balancing act between operative, solution-oriented personnel work and conceptual-strategic topics.
- Partner with hiring managers to understand their business objectives and develop effective recruiting strategies
- Evaluate candidates using appropriate criteria and assessments to identify the best fit for the role
- Conduct interviews and select candidates in close coordination with the hiring departments
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire application process
- Utilize both common and innovative sources to identify and recruit top talent
- Participate in promotion processes, talent reviews, and other interesting cross location tasks
- Stay up to date on industry trends and talent acquisition best practices
- Proficient in recruitment (preferably in the IT environment)
- Experienced in multi-channel candidate sourcing
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Organizational talent, independent and goal-oriented working style, high self-motivation and the ability to work successfully with people
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors or any comparable cloud-based HR tool would be an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English as well as German
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.