Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Risk Manager (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
IT Risk Management acts as Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for IT Risk related topics in the area responsibility of the CIO/COO. This includes definition and implementation of IT Risk management processes in legal entities.
- Defining, building up and maintaining IT Risk Management processes on a Group level
- Cooperation and building an interface (SPOC) between Risk management function and IT teams within the legal entities in different locations
- Support and coaching for the employees and management in the division CIO/COO with IT Risk management-related matters
- Stakeholder Management, e.g. presenting status to executive boards and business owners, as well as moderation of meetings on IT Risk management
- Minimum 3 years working experience within an IT company, in IT Consulting or Financial Service Provider
- Strong communication skills and focus on delivery and targets
- Profound know how in legal and regulatory conditions and requirements in the financial industry, for example MaRisk, BAIT, CSSF Circulars
- Experience in process orientation; knowledge of Risk methods and procedures
- Profound know how in IT frameworks and Standards, e.g. COBIT, ISO Standards
- Experience in process orientation; knowledge of IT service methods and procedures
- Good analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and prepare/explain complex topics
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, German language will be beneficial
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.