Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Risk Manager (ICS) (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your are of work:
IT Risk & Controls section plays a coordination and quality assurance role within the First Line of Defense to ensure that Risk Management process is properly designed and executed, appropriate controls are established and operated effectively.
- Formulating minimum control requirements for IT processes
- Analyzing and providing quality assurance on existing processes and controls
- Coordinating regular Internal Control Systems (ICS) review including continuous improvement of process maps and risk & control matrices
- Acting as an ICS SPOC for IT teams within the product lines and legal entities
- Support employees and management in IT Risk management-related matters
- Minimum 3 years working experience within an IT company, in IT Consulting or Financial Service Provider
- Experience with design / implementation / review of IT controls (e.g., ITGC, ICS)
- Experience and knowledge in the area(s) of IT Operations and/or IT Change will be beneficial
- Basic know how of legal and regulatory documents related to IT requirements in the financial industry, for example EBA Guidelines, MaRisk, BAIT, CSSF Circulars
- Knowledge of IT frameworks and Standards, e.g., COBIT, ISO Standards, or related certifications such as CISA, CRISC, ITIL, COBIT will be beneficial
- Analytical skills and experience to understand, structure and prepare/explain complex topics
- Proactive approach and ability to complete tasks in timely and accurate manner
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.