Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Risk Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position, you will become a member of the Information Security Risk Management team, part of Group Security in Prague. The Information Security Risk Management team is responsible for the enforcement of the Information Security Framework in close collaboration with CISO and other central functions like Group Risk, Compliance Management, Outsourcing and Data Privacy.
In the advertised position you will be focused on the Information Risk Management, our core competence, consulting our business partners and management on Information Security Risk Management matters. Beside that you will support various Information Security related projects ensuring robustness and the state-of-the-art solutions following the regulatory requirements and the best industry practices. Your strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business and technology stakeholders at all levels will be the driving force behind your work.
- You consult the departments and management on Information Risk Management matters.
- You conduct Information Security Risk Assessments, assuring proper risk identification in accordance with the Information Security Framework, and tracking/reporting on remediations.
- You contribute to implementing the Information Security Framework and participate in Information Security Audits,
- You establish trusted relationships with our business stakeholders, e.g. Chief Information Security Officers.
- You report, escalate and provide solutions for Cyber Security issues.
- You maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Information Security industry, including awareness of innovative information security solutions/processes, emerging standards and new threat vectors.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business Informatics or comparable experience in Information-/Cybersecurity or IT Audit
- Certifications like ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor, CRISC, CISA or similar is an advantage
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory frameworks in the financial industry, for example EBA Guideline on ICT, EU Cybersecurity Act and security risk management
- Industry standards like ISO/IEC 2700x or NIST
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Ninwe Gourie – Campus Recruiting
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.