Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Risk Specialist (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
In your new position, you will become a member of the Information Security Risk Management team, part of Group Security in Prague. The Information Security Risk Management team is responsible for the enforcement of the Information Security Framework in close collaboration with CISO and other central functions like Group Risk, Compliance Management, Outsourcing and Data Privacy.
In the advertised position you will be focused on the Information Risk Management, our core competence, consulting our business partners and management on Information Security Risk Management matters. Beside that you will support various Information Security related projects ensuring robustness and the state-of-the-art solutions following the regulatory requirements and the best industry practices. Your strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with business and technology stakeholders at all levels will be the driving force behind your work.
- You consult the departments and management on Information Risk Management matters.
- You conduct Information Security Risk Assessments, assuring proper risk identification in accordance with the Information Security Framework, and tracking/reporting on remediations.
- You contribute to implementing the Information Security Framework and participate in Information Security Audits,
- You establish trusted relationships with our business stakeholders, e.g. Chief Information Security Officers.
- You report, escalate and provide solutions for Cyber Security issues.
- You maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Information Security industry, including awareness of innovative information security solutions/processes, emerging standards and new threat vectors.
- Bachelor's and/or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity, Business Informatics or comparable experience in Information-/Cybersecurity or IT Audit
- Certifications like ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Implementer/Auditor, CRISC, CISA or similar is an advantage
- Knowledge of general legal and regulatory frameworks in the financial industry, for example EBA Guideline on ICT, EU Cybersecurity Act and security risk management
- Industry standards like ISO/IEC 2700x or NIST
- Analytical skills, critical thinking, ability to identify problems and propose solutions
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.