Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Security & Compliance Officer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Deutsche Börse Xetra/Eurex Operations is responsible for the day-to-day operations, deployment, and handling of applications and databases. Xetra/Eurex Operations covers the full scope of the Deutsche Börse Trading (Xetra, Eurex, etc.), Clearing and Risk systems including their infrastructure.
The Security & Governance Unit handles the interaction with the central Information Security Area, the related Application Development and IT Operation Teams. It supports in the translation of Security and Compliance Requirements into changes of operational processes.
In this position of our team, you support our peers and colleagues to create and maintain the required documentation and processes to fulfill the IT compliance requirements, with a special emphasis on the Minimum Requirements for Risk Management (MaRisk), the Bank's Regulatory Requirements IT (BAIT) and KRITIS for Information Security (BSI).
- Align with key stakeholders of Applications owners and IT Support Groups to analyse, define and deliver security controls to fulfil DBG standards and regulatory requirements.
- Support our IT Support Groups and development teams in understanding of requirements from regulation.
- Support the development and maintenance of comprehensive procedural & processual documentation that meet organizational and regulatory requirements.
- Support the team on document requests e.g. for audits and in respective assessments. Coordinate audit activities in terms of alignment with the affected organisational units and collect relevant documentation.
- In our team you work in proactive collaboration with units of Information Security and act as Point-of-Contact for the related tasks in the IT Product.
- Support our team performing required Risk Assessments of IT applications and platforms together with the stakeholders, and development and maintenance of related documentation.
- The team coordinates the creation and review of Guidelines, Technical Security Baselines, Processes and Procedures in line with DBG Policies and Standards and international standards of quality management, e.g. COBIT Framework.
- Work with project management to define and deliver project tasks within waterfall and agile frameworks.
- Recognize and deal appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
- University degree in computer science or business informatics, economics, finance, law or comparable qualification with a focus on IT.
- Good communication skills in written and spoken in English and German (minimum B2).
- High degree of teamwork, lateral thinking and problem-solving skills.
- High degree of self-organisation, flexible and self-motivated.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Obtain and maintain a good understanding of our services, processes, organizational and regulatory landscape.
- Work experience with industry best practices and a documentation methodology with clear content in English and German, that meets the needs of the internal and external target audiences.
- Ability to meet challenging project deadlines and deliver in a fast moving and change oriented environment.
- Ability of coordination and handle tasks with an eye for prioritization.
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory requirements relevant to Financial Market (KRITIS, BAIT), in particular about the minimum requirements for risk management (MaRisk).
- Knowledge of international IT best practices and standards applicable for IT management (e.g., COBIT, ITIL, ISO2700x, IS0 2000x or similar reference models).
- Good understanding of Infrastructure, Platform and Application security concepts & threats (Network Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Database, Middleware and Web applications hardening measures).
- Demonstrate passion and motivation for information security and a desire to learn.
- Ambitious to deliver good quality results.
- Knowledge of Office365 suite, Ticketing Systems (e.g., JIRA).
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.