Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Security Engineer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The mission of the unit is to provide secure IT environments to enable Clearstream to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. In particular, the unit aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Linux / Windows environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures. This is not limited to the Linux/Windows OS level but also covers the management of other security tools (such our Token authentication, Access Management and Cisco solutions etc…) in a DevOps and hybrid on-prem/Cloud based environments
- Perform user management administration activities following established policies and instructions
- Maintain and improve our existing automation processes
- Interact with internal users as well as with other IT teams or external users, to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- Work closely with the support team, providing support, to ensure the incidents are adequately resolved
- Ensure compliance of our systems based on internal security guidelines but also with external audit and regulatory requirements
- Implement standard changes and service requests
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality regarding user changes
- Documentation management
- On-call service, flextime and work-from-home opportunities
- University degree BAC+2/3 or higher technical degree in an IT related discipline or equivalent through relevant work experience (+3 years)
- Good knowledge in Linux server (Redhat, Centos) and scripting languages ( e.g. Python, Bash )
- Good knowledge in Windows server (and Active Directory) and scripting languages ( e.g. PowerShell )
- Previous support experience with functional knowledge of user management tools and processes, including ticketing systems
- Knowledge of JIRA and GitHub would be an asset
- Methodical attention to detail
- Team player with good communication skills
- Analytical mind, skill of prioritization
- Fluency in English language, French and/or German considered as an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.