Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Security Engineer - PAM Operations (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world’s largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable Deutsche Börse Group to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. The section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Privilege Access Management (PAM) Infrastructure and Windows environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers, not necessarily limited to the Privilege Access Management (PAM) Infrastructure and Windows environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions
- Maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if required).
Qualifications / required skills
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least five years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in the design, engineering and deployment of CyberArk Privileged Access Management solutions: CyberArk PAS Suite, CPM, PSM, AIM, CCP - PSM and CPM Connectors.
- Solid knowledge and operational experience of Windows and Linux.
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Good understanding of security concepts
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.