Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Security Engineer - PAM Operations (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The mission of the IT Security Operations section is to provide secure IT environments to enable Deutsche Börse Group to support its business processes in the most efficient manner. This involves protecting data and IT systems. The section aims to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data, the availability of all essential components of the underlying IT architecture and the correct functioning of the associated IT processes.
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of the Privilege Access Management (PAM) infrastrucure and Windows environments, in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures in a DevOps and hybrid on-prem/Cloud based environment
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers, not necessarily limited to the Privilege Access Management (PAM) Infrastructure in a DevOps and hybrid on-prem/Cloud based environments
- Identify area of improvements and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Complete all scheduled security administration tasks and report/follow-up exceptions
- Maintain logical access in line with established policies and instructions
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Perform weekend and overnight on-call support (if required).
- A degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline or at least 3 years’ relevant experience in a large-scale online technical operations environment
- At least 2 years of experience in the management of Windows environments
- An experience in the design, engineering and deployment of CyberArk Privileged Access Management would be a plus point (but is not a mandatory criteria)
- An operational experience of a scripting language ( e.g. PowerShell ) would be a plus point
- Creative thinker and analytical problem-solver with ability to work under time pressure
- Good understanding of security concepts
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Campus Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.