Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Security Specialist - Vulnerability Management (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Branch Prague • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
The Group Security department directly contributes to execution of the Deutsche Börse Group information security strategy. As a central service provider for the Group entities, Group Security is responsible to protect information assets, incl. suppliers, in terms of safety, integrity, confidentiality, authenticity and availability by enforcing information security controls based on the relevant regulatory requirements and follows the international standard ISO/IEC 27000-series on the Information Security Management System.
- In your position, you will provide IT security expertise in support to the business and in line with the key responsibilities:Support DBG System Security initiatives (Vulnerability and Compliance checks for system hardening, Vulnerability Notification, Source Code Scan, Penetration test management and Reports, quality checks of reported results, Tracking and Monitoring of remediation of open findings in IT and regular Reporting)
- Advice and support the IT Support Groups for the understanding of vulnerabilities and by acting as expert/specialist.
- Provide guidance to the IT for reengineering of processes and procedures required for remediation, recommend, and track corresponding actions. Cooperate at the resolution of critical audit findings.
- Ensure daily operational duties relating to security management in compliance with relevant policies and industry best practices.
- Develop Information Security Guidelines, Processes and Procedures, Baselines in line with DBG Policies and Standards and international standards of quality management.
- Awareness of Cloud principles and risks associated with Public and Hybrid cloud
- Perform Risk Assessments of Security Tools and solution mitigation of identified risks
- Managing Vulnerabilities in Cloud through any known CNAPP solution
- 5+ years of proven professional experience for IT Security, It Risk and Compliance Management with at least 2 year working exp in cloud environment
- Very good understanding of Infrastructure, Platform and Application security concepts & threats (Network Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Database, Middleware and Web applications hardening measures).
- Good knowledge of Network Infrastructure, Operating Systems, Database Middleware and Web applications
- Ability to quickly understand new threats and technical concepts.
- Recommend appropriate controls to maintain confidentiality, integrity and availability of systems/services and to fulfil the requirements of regulators
- Very good communication skills in in written and spoken English (German/Czech is a plus).
- Sense for detail and for picking the right solution while keeping in mind the business constraint
- Security-related certification (CCSP, CISSP, CISM) or willing to acquire one major certification within one (or two) year
- Good ITIL knowledge (ITIL certification)
- Experience with System security tools / solutions (AquaSec, Rapid7 Nexpose…)
- Effective organizational skills to maintain a consistently high standard of operations in a business-critical financial environment
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.