Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Security Test Officer - Business Acceptance Test (f/m/d)
EUREX Clearing AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a member of the Business Acceptance Unit, you will participate in the IT Security Test for Eurex Clearing AG. You will be performing tests to ensure the compliance to the industrial security standards and the Application development security standards. You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders and different teams. With a comprehensive knowledge of computer security, incl. forensics, and system analysis you are responsible perform the various test activities.
- Define penetration test approach, test environment requirements and test environment including infrastructure requirements.
- Review security documents and vulnerabilities from technical perspective to assess exploit potential and document findings and remedies to define the scope of penetration test.
- Compile findings into status reports and presentations, which are used as the foundation for managerial decision-making.
- Come up with suggestions to be implemented as measure to reduce the security risks and defects identified as part of penetration tests.
- Utilize offensive toolsets such as Metasploit and Kali Linux to safely analyze and penetration test production networks and systems, documenting steps and procedures to produce usable vulnerability assessments for the customer.
- Perform review of security scans and penetration tests.
- Construct intricate attack penetration test scenarios with your team for inter-components and across applications interfaces and produce security evaluations.
- Write reports of vulnerabilities to increase customer situational awareness and improve the customer's cyber security posture.
- Successful completion of a degree program in computer science or a closely related field, strong interest in IT security, and willingness to pursue more up-skilling in this field.
- In-depth understanding of penetration testing methodology, ethical hacking, including recon, exploit, persistence, etc.
- Experience with one or more scripting languages such as PowerShell, Bash, Python or Perl.
- Understanding of all aspects of Defensive Cyber Operations.
- Must have a solid understanding of networking protocols, their uses, and their potential misuses.
- One or more certifications (SSCP, GPEN, PenTest+, CCNA-Security, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, SCYBER, CEH, GSEC, Security+) would be required.
- Programming experience in one or more languages, experience in HTLM/CSS or SQL, including an understanding of their weaknesses.
- Seasoned use of well-known IT security tools like Nmap, Burp Suite, or Metasploit Framework, proficiency with scripting, and modifying open source technologies.
- High level of commitment, self-responsibility, agile working techniques, and enjoyment of working in multidisciplinary co-located teams.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills including presentation skills in English, German would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.