Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Service Desk Officer
Clearstream Banking S.A. Singapore Branch • Singapore
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of Activity
Corporate IT of Deutsche Boerse Group is in charge for end user workplace experience, voice & communication, application development and operations for all group processes such as Financial Core, Customer Care, Control &Corporate Processes, as well as Deutsche Boerse Group's Reference Data Platform. We also develop and operate our Enterprise Analytics and Digital Boardroom which are the core of sharing and measuring our groups success. Our mission is simple; Make IT Run!
We are passionate in running our existing IT Landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, and thus all our colleagues, run better; simplify and automate processes, use modern technology and devices, and make collaboration fun. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance.
You are passionate about Technology and Great Customer experience, strive for accountability and like to shape the Best User Helpdesk in the Financial Industry?
You have experience in providing a customer focused support in a technical User Helpdesk?
You understand how Windows 10, Microsoft products, and native end user devices work?
You want to join a team which is dynamic, customer and technology-oriented, with the ambition to provide the best user helpdesk in the Financial Industry?
Then join our team, help our employees efficiently and effectively resolve problems with your knowledge, ambition and user-friendly support.
- 1st and 2nd Level Support in English
- Recording of reported Incidents and support requests
- Ensure incident information is recorded completely as well as the resolution
- Analyse, resolve or forward reported incidents and support requests
- Follow up on forwarded incidents
- Ensure knowledge database is maintained
- Ownership and responsibility of User satisfaction
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Experience in providing IT-Support (User Helpdesk - 1st & 2nd Level)
- Excellent Windows 10, MS-Office and other Microsoft products knowledge
- Experience in working with and supporting end user devices (notebooks, tablets, Mac, iPad)
- Experience supporting iOS & android mobile devices
- Experience with SAP ticket system and remote tools
- Excellent English language communication skills (Verbal and Written)
- Optional verbal language skills German/Czech/French would be an advantage but not essential
- Analytical thinking & problem resolution skills
- Strong service, resolution and target achievement drive
- Strong social Competence, self-motivation and assertiveness
- Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round of your profile.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.