Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT System and Networks Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
IT Infrastructure & Operations department is responsible for the design, implementation, and operation of Deutsche Börse Group’s information technology infrastructure. This includes the operation of a variety of applications and systems for all business units.
Within IT Infrastructure department, the IT Infrastructure Tools unit supports the design of tools required to deliver IT services offered by the department to internal and external customers. In addition, it coordinates the cross-departmental tools portfolio, required to support major operational processes. This includes design and specification of Network Configuration and Performance Monitoring tools and their implementation.
As a member of our Team, you will have the excellent opportunity to explore capital market dynamics, gain valuable practical experience, jointly execute diverse, interesting and challenging tasks with an innovative company in an internationally distributed team.
- Operate and evolve network compliance and performance monitoring tools and related integrations
- Participate in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the required infrastructure
- Develop functional specifications for the implementation of a given process framework in an existing tool environment, plan and support business acceptance tests of tools
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Proactively stay up to date with all the latest technologies concerning our tools and technologies
- Perform incident and problem management including user support and vendor communication
- Create and maintain detailed documentation and procedures of the environment in all aspects of its utilisation; ensure associated work in compliance with the documented procedures
- 2+ years technical experience in IT infrastructure operations
- Practical knowledge in networking, network device configuration. Knowledge in monitoring and configuration management tools like Solarwinds Orion (NCM, NPM).
- System administration of Windows 2016+ Server
- Application architecture and security
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; German language skills will be an asset
- Ability to work in a team with shared responsibilities, result-oriented working method in a team is self-evident for you
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.