Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT System Engineer ABAP S/4 (f/m/d)
Clearstream Services S.A. • Cork, Luxembourg
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Corporate IT is the Enterprise IT of Deutsche Boerse Group, developing and operating IT services for all corporate functions, as well as the data warehouses and reference data / master data applications which provide security, price and corporate action data for the cash, post- and pre-trade processes. In a dynamic, customer- and technology-oriented environment, you would be engaged in both – our SAP team and our cloud journey towards public cloud vendors, as well as supporting us in our journey towards the cloud and new enterprise services. You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide simple solutions to complex problems and the best business outcomes.
You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. You will have a strong business impact and you will be part of the Corporate IT engineering & development team. You will be part of agile teams, creating solutions for our group wide control functions (e.g. Risk Management, Compliance, Audit) within high-impact projects in the hybrid cloud environment of SAP Governance Risk Compliance solutions.
We are passionate in running our existing IT landscape and exploring every day what makes DBG as a company, run better – simplify and automate processes. We are driven by user experience, performance, stable operations, and a high degree of Information Security and Compliance. You would be joining a team which is dynamic, customer and technology oriented, with the ambition and opportunity to set the standard for running SAP in the Financial Industry
- Good understanding of the Business Processes.
- Support the digitization strategy of Deutsche Börse Group towards agile development and cloud
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on finance and treasury
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- Understands the benefits of using state of the art methods and tools and their application on a particular engagement; contributes to continuous development of methods and tools.
- Customizing, development and support of SAP S4 HANA and related interfaces.
- Implement and deploy technical set-up in line with the solution design
- Good understanding of the Business Processes and business process design. Streamlining of business processes and functional Design.
- Conduct Blueprint / Design workshops for one or more processes.
- High Level Technical Design and Integration with on-prem and SAAS solutions such as Cloud Platform, Cloud integration
- Participate in agile projects with an emphasis on SAP related processes
- Actively collaborate with the teams in Frankfurt, Luxembourg and Cork to develop, customize and deliver problem/incident resolutions and supporting customers.
- University degree in computer science or a comparable education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in SAP BW/4 (incl SAC), S4/Hana environments
- Proven hands on development experience in ABAP OO with Eclipse or WebUDI (Full Stack)
- Proven skills in HANA DB related development, knowledge in SQL / noSQL are assets.
- Knowledge in FIORI SAPUI5, ODATA is a plus
- Demonstrated willingness to explore opportunities by using SAP Cloud Platform Services e.g. Machine Learning / AI
- Proven expertise in using an agile project methodology and dev/ops
- Good communications skills, own initiatives, able to work independently and excellent analytical skills round of your profile
- Proficient in English (verbal and spoken). French and/or German is an asset.
Dedication, team and communication skills, flexibility as well as competent handling of MS Office applications round out your profile. There are numerous good reasons to work for us: responsibility at an early stage, attractive social benefits, an international working environment and a broad variety of career opportunities.
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.