Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT System Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
As a System Engineer, you will be designing and managing our IT Security Compliance Infrastructure. In addition, you would be contributing to automation of our existing processes, mostly using Python and PowerShell scripts.
Our team is providing IT Security Compliance services to the whole Group, to ensure that our environment is safe and secure.
- Maintain operational effectiveness and perform operational duties of our IT Security Compliance infrastructure & software
- Provide technical assistance to internal and external customers
- Identify areas of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments and workflows
- Actively identify automation opportunities and participate on their implementation
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in line with international standards of Quality Management
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in IT Operations
- Windows Server and/or Linux (RHEL) system engineering experience
- Proven Python coding skills
- Experience with system monitoring and event analysis
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Would be an advantage:
- Experience with Public Cloud: AWS / Google Cloud / Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Container technologies (docker/k8s)
- Experience with Continuous Integration processes and tools (Jenkins/Ansible/Puppet/AWS CodePipeline)
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.