Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Systems Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
The Department IT Infrastructure & Operations provides efficient and high-class IT infrastructure services and operates in the locations Eschborn, Prague, Luxembourg and Chicago. The area of responsibility covers the group wide Datacenter Management, development and operation of the global Trading/Clearing Network, the shared storage systems as well as the operation of IT Security solutions. Furthermore, IT Infrastructure governs central ITIL processes.
The team Connectivity, Control & Internet (CCI) provides network connectivity with security devices to the businesses as firewalls, load balancers, IDS/IPS, WAFs, Threat Emulation and other related technologies, e.g. DNS, DHCP and email gateways.
The team members are based in all four locations and work jointly together in order to provide reliable, efficient and high-quality Information Technology operational services.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Deploy, administer and maintain IT network services
- Maintain firewall policy management tool, email gateways, DNS, IP address management, including the management of the DHCP servers, and perform regular configuration audits.
- Creation and maintenance of DNS records and DNS zones
- Implement firewall policies and rules
- Provide consulting services to other departments and assist with implementation of multiple product vendors and technologies
- Perform knowledge transfers to the remaining team members regarding security and system configuration awareness
- Ensure operational stability of the field of responsibility
- Provide escalation support following processes and interacting appropriately with remaining departments and end users, when required
Qualifications / required skills
- Experience in managing network components such as DNS, DHCP and email gateways.
- Understanding of network security architecture and implementation; ideal candidate will have fundamental knowledge of network security - Firewalls, IDS/IPS, WAFs
- Fundamental knowledge of cloud platforms - AWS, GCP or Azure
- Superior IT problem-solving skills
- Experience with scripting is highly desired
- Articulated in English
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.