Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
IT Test Operation & DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
GFF Test Operation is an essential part of the Digital Transformation of GFF product as well as Clearstream. It is non-the less responsible of the operations of GFF Test environments (on premise and in the cloud) but it is also in charge of the integration of new DevOps tools as well as the on-boarding of GFF & Clearstream applications into a public cloud for the creation of the Test Cycles.
You will join a
to get new skills and knowledge in new technology.
Work in a team of DevOps & TestOps motivated team dealing with cutting-edge technologies in an international multi-location environment. As a Test Operation/DevOps engineer, you will be building, maintaining and monitoring the provisioning of cloud resources in any of the 3 public cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/GCP). As DevOps engineer, you will be working closely with development team to implement the DevOps chains in a highly automated environment. As such, your main tasks will involve developing solutions and scripts valid in the 3 public cloud platforms, finding solutions to problems and helping colleagues to use the GFF cloud resources.
- Integrate GFF Test Operation team aims distributed over Prague and Luxembourg.
- Design, develop and provision the new Clearstream test platform in public cloud (AWS, Azure and GCP).
- Be involved in the design & provisioning of the future GFF Cloud application (Docker, Kubernetes technology).
- Monitor cloud resources from an availability, cost and performance aspect.
- Develop and maintain DevOps automation chain for GFF.
- Support the different GFF development team with deep technical know-how in their cloud onboarding efforts.
- Share your knowledge and expertise within GFF and Clearstream products.
- University degree in Information Technology or apprenticeship for qualified IT specialist or comparable
- Deep knowledges in DevOps tool chain (Jenkins, GitHub, Artifactory)
- Good knowledge in Jenkins
- Good knowledge in Azure/GCP platform plus basic understanding of 1 further cloud service platform (AWS/GCP)
- Good knowledges in Infrastructure-as-Code tools like Ansible, CloudForm or Terraform
- Good Knowledges in scripting languages (Python, Groovy, etc.)
- Knowledge in container technology (Docker) & Orchestrator (Kubernetes) will be an added value.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is a must
- High affinity towards modern technology and cloud
- Independent work method, high commitment to delivery, and high self-responsibility & ownership
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.