Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
IT Trainee (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Your area of work:
Are you ready to kick-start your career at the heart of the financial industry and drive technological advancement? You want to get to know to our IT (CIO/COO) division from various perspectives? Then our IT Trainee Program might be just the right fit for you.
During the challenging 18-month program, you will gain insights into strategic IT projects, business processes as well as the working culture at Deutsche Börse Group from various perspectives.
What you can expect?
- An individually shaped rotation program – depending on your interests and prior experiences.
- Work in different teams (3 rotations) within our CIO/COO division and learn from our highly motivated teams.
- Regular feedback on your personal and professional development as well as targeted learning opportunities
- Support by one of our managers, acting as your individual career coach
- An attractive compensation and benefit package with a permanent contract from day one
- Responsibility at an early stage with an international network and challenging projects and assignments
- You will start building a network with the other trainees in our company and be able to learn from each other in various networking activities
Do I qualify?
- You hold a relevant Master’s degree, for example in engineering, sciences or IT or equivalent
- You are required to have completed your Master's degree by the time you will start
- You graduated within the last 12 months
- You have ideally already gained theoretical and practical knowledge regarding relevance and functioning of capital markets as well as in-depth understanding of business principles and processes
- You have strong analytical and conceptual skills, think critically and you like to solve problems
- You are eager to contribute actively to the company’s goals and you bring in a proactive mindset
- You have a keen desire to leverage new technologies and apply them within the Financial Services Business Lines
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. Additional languages are a plus
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment where everyone feels welcome and can reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
We enable you to move freely with our job tickets, job (e-)bikes and free parking opportunities.
Collaboration, communication, or deep focus – in our modern office buildings you will find the perfect work environment. Free drinks and food and meal allowances included.
Health and wellbeing
We care for your health and wellbeing and besides various health promotion measures we offer you a group accident insurance and additional insurance offers at discounted rates.
We provide financial stability by offering attractive salaries, company pension schemes, participation in our Group Share Plan, as well as bonuses, subsidies and discounts.
Collaborate and exchange on-site or work remotely several days a week in line with business needs and local regulations. Our hybrid working model combines the best of both worlds.
Flexible working hours
We want your job to fit your life situation and offer flexible working time models, part-time models, childcare allowance, or the possibility to study alongside your job.
Our market infrastructures are globally connected. Working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
We promote individual development by offering internal development programmes, mentoring, further education and training budgets.
Send e-mail E-Mail copied! Copy E-Mail?
Our Recruiting Team is looking forward to your call or e-mail.