Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
ITSM Quality & Reporting Coordinator (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
IT Infrastructure & Operations ensures the implementation and operation of shared technological IT infrastructure for all companies of Deutsche Börse Group (DBAG).
The unit "ITSM Processes" is responsible for establishing and operating effective and efficient IT Service Management and related processes throughout the entire IT division.
We deliver excellent quality while being compliant to regulations and laws applying on financial companies. We are looking for an ITSM Quality and Reporting Coordinator who is self-starting and with a high level of ambition.
The successful candidate will have experience in performing quality assurance reviews and reporting activities in relation to IT Service Management processes. The successful candidate will also have proven experience of working as a team player in a matrix organisation, providing input to process related discussions and supporting reaching agreements.
Tasks / responsibilities
- Working with Process Managers to prepare and distribute weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc process reporting in a timely and accurate manner.
- Coordinating with reporting implementation units to maximise utilization of automation and self-service reporting tools.
- Support Process Managers to design and implement new and updated reporting
- Support Process Managers in process quality check activities.
- Establish and maintaining working relationships with stakeholders through effective communication.
- Taking a leading role in quality control of ITSM process reporting activities.
- Prepare and maintaining Management focused quality and trend analysis reporting.
- Assuring that unit reporting procedures are established, maintained and adhered to.
- Ability to extract information from data and presenting it through state-of-the-art visualization
- Support ITSM Process activities such as training and audit preparations.
Qualifications / required skills
- You have completed your university degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent years’ experience in a relevant role.
- You have a good understanding of process reporting requirements and delivery.
- You have a good understanding of Service Level Management (KPI, SLA and OLA)
- Experience working with reporting platforms such as SAP Analytics and Power BI
- You have already gained experience leading quality and reporting activities within ITSM processes.
- You have experience in Business Analysis and working within a large matrix organization, gathering requirements and translating to reporting.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English; French/German language skills would be considered an asset
- You have a high degree of communication skills and working within a professional environment
- You combine independent action with effective team co-operation and working
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.