Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
JAVA Software Developer - Investment Funds Application (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse Group is one of the largest exchange organizations worldwide. As a financial marketplace organizer, the company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire process chain: securities and derivatives trading and clearing, netting and transaction settlement, risk management, custody and provision of market information. Information Technology designs, builds and operates the technological infrastructure of the company. These highly integrated and automated IT systems are essential to our success.
We are looking for a JAVA software developer to join the Investment Funds development team to work on an application based on Angular/Spring/JBoss/Oracle technologies.
Team members should possess and demonstrate the following technical skills and qualification:
- Practical experience with development of standard & enterprise Java applications (3 years or more)
- Excellent Java programming skills
- Experience with Spring (Framework, Boot, Security, Data, Integration)
- Experience with Frontend technologies, ideally Angular 11+, npm, TypeScript, RxJs
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with version control (GIT, GitHub) and issue tracking (JIRA) systems
Experience with following technologies is a plus:
- Java EE backend technology e.g. JPA (Hibernate) , JMS (AMQ, OAQ), EJB)
- Maven, Lombok, Liquibase
- Java EE Application Servers e.g. WebLogic / JBoss
- UML usage, design patterns
- Jenkins, Sonar integration tools
- Knowledge of testing tools such as Junit, Mocking Frameworks, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Oracle Database Server and PL/SQL
- Experience with NgRx framework and/or Redux libraries
The following interpersonal skills are essential:
- Critical thinking, the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Responsibility and reliability in order to deliver agreed scope in time
- Ability to work as a part of the development team
- English is mandatory and this includes good English writing skills
- An interest in financial world, especially Investment Funds (Mutual / Hedge Funds) is appreciated
Tasks/responsibilities and what you can expect:
- Working in international multilocation environment
- Design and development of the IFS application(s) using Java and various frameworks
- Analysis of business requirements and implementing them into the application(s)
- Application(s) maintenance, improvements and production support
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.