Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
(Junior) Auditor Market Data (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse AG • Frankfurt am Main
Who we are
Frankfurt am Main
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Deutsche Börse’s Market Data + Services business supports capital market participants in their digital transformation and is continuously at the forefront of market data digitisation. The Market Data + Services department develops, maintains and markets all of Deutsche Börse’s data, e.g. DAX and STOXX as well as data from Deutsche Börse’s trading platforms like Xetra or Eurex and its cooperation partners. Our clients are the leading financial organizations worldwide, spanning across the leading investment banks, hedge funds, high frequency trading firms and specialist providers of financial information.
We are looking to hire a capable (Junior) Market Data Auditor within the Customer Compliance Unit. In this role you will assist with and conduct Market Data and Index Audits to ensure compliance of our data customers with our licensing standards. We create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow and strive to provide our clients with the information they need.
- Conduct market data and index audits of customers (for example subscribers, licensees, market data vendors, service facilitators) as part of the Customer Compliance team either remotely and on site following best practice guidelines to identify any discrepancies in accordance with relevant agreements
- Produce accurate and detailed audit analyses for presentations to both audited parties and internally with due consideration to cost and time efficiencies
- Extend, update and document acquired audit knowledge and processes including market data delivery platforms, technical systems, applications, entitlement control systems, market data management systems and administrative practices and communicate to other team members
- Develop and maintain effective and harmonious internal working relationships as well as external customer relationships and manage expectations throughout the audit process at customers
- Effectively plan, document and complete audit work to ensure team and department targets are met
- You have successfully completed your university degree in Business Studies, Economics, Finance or other relevant fields
- You have strong analytical, organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Your communication and negotiation skills both orally and in writing allow you to work both well in a team and communicate complex ideas to multiple stakeholders
- You have a track record of a high level of attention to detail
- You have advanced knowledge in MS Office applications, in particular MS Excel
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German is a requirement; proficiency in another European language will be an asset
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. Our collaborative efforts are defined by integrity, responsibility and transparency as well as by mutual respect and appreciation, both within our organisation and externally.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with colleagues and teams across 40 locations from more than 100 nations
We take care of your culinary well-being. With our meal allowance you can choose from a variety of dishes in our staff restaurant or get your breakfast or snacks in the bistro for that extra boost of energy in between. Drinks such as tea, coffee, water and juice are available free of charge.
We top up your pension! You will be registered at BVV, to which we pay a monthly pension allowance for you. Furthermore, you have the option to pay an additional part of your salary to increase the amount of your future pension payment.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Our employees work in great teams and therefore enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.