Join our international team that drives positive change, united by a spirit of openness and curiosity. We empower you to have an impact and to grow – personally and professionally. With us, you work at the heart of financial systems and evolve the way markets operate. We’re excited about the future because we are the ones shaping it. Let´s do this together by sharing value!
Junior Business Continuity Management Officer (f/m/d)
Clearstream Banking S.A. • Luxembourg
Learn. Develop. Grow. But always: Share value
Who we are
Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Banking S.A.
As an international central securities depository (ICSD) headquartered in Luxembourg, Clearstream Banking S.A. operates the post-trading business – i.e. issuance, settlement and custody – for the Eurobond market and services for securities from over 55 domestic markets worldwide.
Your area of work
The Business Continuity Management Function oversees and controls the Business Continuity Management Framework of Clearstream, which is deployed to mitigate unavailability risk for key resources in order to minimize the impact of potential operational disruptions to DBG entities.
Looking to pursue a career in this exciting field? Extensive onboarding trainings will be provided by the team.
- Develop, implement and maintain the Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and related governance framework
- Enhance the second line of defence oversight on Business and IT Operations
- Develop, implement and maintain an incident & crisis management process as interface to BCM
- Support yearly Business Impact Analysis assessments
- Coordinate the execution and reporting of BCM tests
- Design, collect, monitor and report BCM KPI / KRI metrics
- Act a trusted business advisor for BCM topics: provide guidance related to business continuity plans and interdependencies, foster awareness and facilitate a proactive involvement of business areas in business continuity management
- Interact with other control functions like Information Security, Outsourcing and Risk Management
- Provide input and support to key projects and change processes
- Interact with external BCM interest groups/organizations and keep abreast of changes in regulations and industry best practices
- Basic knowledge of Business Continuity Management practices and protocols, including international BCM standards promoted by BCI/DR/ISO and relevant regulations (MaRisk, CSDR, CSSF 12/552, CPMI IOSCO, etc.). Extensive onboarding trainings will be provided by the team.
- Knowledge in developing and maintaining an incident & Crisis management process for (complex) matrix organisations would be a plus.
- Good knowledge of the operational risk profile of Deutsche Börse Group (DBG), in particular Clearstream.
- Fluency in English (German would be desired)
- Excellent analytical skills, creativity, critical thinking and the ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- You need to be a team player with strong communication and soft skills, highly motivated, and with excellent command of MS office applications.
Duration: Full time contract
We look forwrad to receiving your CV and Cover Letter in English !
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at each other and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidate with the suitable position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 60 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Complementary health insurance
Your well-being and that of your family is important to us! We offer an optional supplementary healthcare scheme that complements your health insurance with the possibility to enrole family members, as well.
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Benefit from tax optimisation: we offer you an interest subsidy on mortgage loans to optimise the tax on your premiums.
Our hybrid work model
Personal exchange and the collaborative atmosphere at our offices are an important part of our corporate culture. At the same time, we offer our employees the flexibility to work remotely several days per week in line with business needs and local regulation.
We support you in staying fit! We subsidise 6-month or annual memberships for the fitness or sports club of your choice.