Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world’s leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. What’s your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies for security, transparency and integrity on the markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations.
Junior Functional Analyst (f/m/d)
Deutsche Börse Services s.r.o. • Prague
Who we are
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Field of activity
Located in Prague, we are looking for a junior functional analyst with a solid understanding and experience in software testing and the software development cycle. The Ideal candidate needs to have the ability to work in a team, read and speak in English, to be able to transform system specifications / requirements into test cases or user stories and perform testing across multiple applications. An understanding or experience in business analysis in the financial sector is highly desirable plus any experience of working in a scrum team is advantageous. Experience with SWIFT 15022 or 20022 standard is a big plus.
- Gathering, reviewing and analyzing business requirements from all Clearstream Business departments (i.e. Settlement, Cash, Custody, Tax, Reference Data, etc.)
- Be the interface between Business and IT teams for Clearstream Connectivity
- Produce detailed system requirements analysis (SRA), system design solutions (SDS) documents and Stories (using SCRUM methodology)
- Proactive support to solve functional issues during specification phases
- Write and test Functional Acceptance Criteria (FAC) and provide detailed test statuses to project and line managers
- Be able to work with Agile or Waterfall methodologies during all stages of project lifecycle
- Participate in automated testing of the GUI
- Participate in API testing
- Participate in the investigation and resolution of production issues
- University degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or professional experience
- Minimum experience of 2 years as Functional/Business Analyst in software specifications and testing
- Strong interest in Information Technology (i.e. Cloud, API, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of SQL and Databases
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Team player with a positive and pro-active attitude
- Practical experience with an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Capability to work under pressure and multiple projects in parallel
- Flexibility, autonomous, openminded and eager to learn
Why Deutsche Börse Group?
We are committed to providing a work environment which makes our employees both feel at ease and reach their full potential. Our standards go far beyond simply matching candidates with the right position.
Exciting, cutting-edge projects
“Boredom” is a concept unknown to us. With us you are part of a growing company that is shaping the future and where you can make a difference and actively participate – by supporting companies and start-ups going public, developing trading technologies or designing the cloud infrastructure for a highly regulated environment.
Our market infrastructures are connected globally: whether in Singapore, London, Chicago, Luxembourg or Dubai – working with us means collaborating with like-minded colleagues and teams across over 50 locations from more than 100 nations.
Security and growth
Our company is experiencing healthy growth, not least due to our diversified business model. As a globally active exchange organiser, we provide market participants with consistently safe infrastructures that stimulate growth along the entire value chain. For you this means: a secure and promising workplace!
Diversity & Inclusion
We embrace diversity. As the cornerstone of our success, your contribution counts – irrespective of gender, nationality, ethnic or social background, religion or worldview, disability, age, sexual preference and identity.
We at Deutsche Börse create trust in the markets of today and tomorrow. We want to achieve this common goal with performance, reliability, integrity, openness and responsibility. Mutual respect and appreciation are of particular importance. Our values shape our culture and behaviour – both within our organisation and externally.
Our employees work in great teams that drive positive change – and therefore they enjoy working with us. This is reflected in our annual employee surveys. No matter how great the challenges posed by the markets might be – we support each other, work together closely to successfully complete projects and face change with a positive, collaborative approach.
We offer a work environment, in which professional and private life can interact individually. Flexible working time models, allowance for childcare, working remotely, studying alongside your job or part-time models – we give you the opportunity to adapt your job to your life situation.
Careers with a future
Whether you are an apprentice, a trainee, a young or experienced professional – with us your career is off to a good start that holds many different paths to develop and reach the next level. Your professional future is in your hands – as a manager, expert or project manager. You can count on our support as well as further education and training measures.
Top up your pension! We provide you a contribution to the pension fund which is meant to build up additional retirement savings for you.
Your work-life balance is important! We offer you our MultiSport Card which you can use for various sport and wellness activities.